If you are new to the blog, welcome, and please take a look at some of our greatest hits…
- What if the HSE ran the DfT? – exploring how best practice fro health & safety can be applied to keeping cyclists safe.
- I Cycle Netherlands – I went to the Netherlands to see if it’s as good as everyone says, guess what?
- Edge Lane Development – £65m of public money and all we got was a sign on a post telling us to share the pavement with pedestrians.
- Anatomy of a Crash – My SMIDSY and how it could have been prevented by better road design.
- In Praise of Liverpool City Council – They got one right!
- Nudge – It’s more expensive for a cyclist/pedestrian to cross the Mersey than a motorist.
- This Stuff Matters – Looking ahead to how the new SIF might affect the hell that is the Strand